Tuesday, 19 June 2012

SUPER HOT FROM THE OVEN CONTEST


*CLOSED*



To qualify you must become a follower of my blog. All you have to do is to click on JOIN THIS SITE (just above the members pictures) or on FOLLOW THIS BLOG (under the pictures of the followers). Let me know if you need help! I will draw a winner tomorrow. The winner will get these coupons and more!

Please, leave me a comment to tell me that you are now a follower! Merci! xox

29 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of good coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are some awesome coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K I am following u :-) (on google plus now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you guys!! So nice to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie Worobetz19 June 2012 at 19:45

    I'm a follower of your blog thru twitter :)great coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Jackie!! Please follow here too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here and now a follower! :) Thanks for the coupon giveaway too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catherine Porter20 June 2012 at 04:53

    following through e-mail and I'm a member!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci pour les liens
    je vais en profiter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following through twitter, love your facebook page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. im a follower love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please Anonymous, follow from here, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am now a follower of your blog and on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a leader but I am watching your blog :) just kidding I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. The winner is Jackie R Worobetz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats!!! And thank you everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please Jackie, email me your info!

    ReplyDelete