Monday, 18 June 2012

Rescue my binder contest!


*CLOSED*
Do you need explanation???

My binders are still breaking apart, I need to give away coupons!



Just go to my Facebook page and click on the GIVEAWAYS tab to enter your info.



You must like & share this post to qualify.



As always, I will do my best to give you the coupons you are looking for!



I will draw a winner tomorrow!

GOOD LUCK!


14 comments:

  1. ty for the contest My Flying Couponer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allo Lill! Well, really, I have no choice. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara Edwards18 June 2012 at 22:12

    TY - Where is the giveaway tab as i can not see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara Edwards18 June 2012 at 22:13

    Found it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go have a look thanks for the contest !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the helpful couponing information and the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to enter but I cannot find the link to your facebook page anywhere?!?!?!?! I'm freaking OUT! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I figured it out. Whew, almost lost my cool there. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you not sure if I'm making the cut off or not

    ReplyDelete