Really, all I have to say is Congrats to Tabasco Canada! WOW! So much work was put into these beautiful packages! Great job, you got us talking! Thank you! So precious!
Each little sample pouch has a cute tiny mini bottle of
Tabasco, a packet of Tabasco Chipotle peppers, and a PIN for a chance to win $1, 100! The goal is to give to your friends the samples and share the joy!
Oups, there is also a $1.00 off coupon per pouch!
Tabasco, a packet of Tabasco Chipotle peppers, and a PIN for a chance to win $1, 100! The goal is to give to your friends the samples and share the joy!
Oups, there is also a $1.00 off coupon per pouch!

very nice, cant wait to get mine!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! Kinda sad I didn't get it now. Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeletelucky, looks like a great giveaway, :-)
ReplyDeleteyay! great promotion, we lucked out last year and got these, shared them with friends and family!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you go for these?
ReplyDeletehow we can have it???
ReplyDeleteIt was on their Facebook page, but it's not available anymore :-(
ReplyDeleteCongrats all....i tried and tried....guess ill just keep buying mine lol
ReplyDeleteThe goal is to give them away, I gave them all already! I just kept one, the bottle is so cute!
ReplyDeleteStill wishing i got these! :( Oh well i guess i will try for the Franks when they come to town and do their give aways. I never seen to make the list when it comes to Tabasco
ReplyDeletelooking forward to mine great samples to share
ReplyDeletewow j'ai reçu la même chose aujourd'hui
ReplyDeleteen plus avec le code on peut gagner 1 100$
Oui, on peut gagner 1 100$!!!!
ReplyDeletei got mine yesterday too.. 10 packs! nice!
ReplyDelete