Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Samko & Miko Toy Warehouse


Hello Crew!

Have you been to Samko & Miko Toy Warehouse? I go at every single sale! It is a super well organized mega sale and the staff and the owners are fun and professional! We can find amazing deals on toys and on lots of other things for kids. I always buy toys in advance for birthdays and celebrations. They have toys and different fun things that we can't find anywhere else. And most of all, they have a nice collection of French books, for the Frenchie in me! LOL!

Only one little detail, they provide huge bag to carry the toys (there is no cart) so if you are planning on stocking up, I would suggest that you bring your family and friends with you. I usually end up with two full bags that I am unable to carry around. And the most that I have spend there on one occasion is 120$! So, it's a no brainer!

What are you waiting for??

Ben voyon, qu'est-ce que vous attendez??


The Summer Sale starts on May 26th 2012!









No comments:

Post a Comment