Friday, 26 October 2012

Coupons Giveaway for my Fans!

*CLOSED*


Coupons Giveaway for my Fans!!!

I would like to give these beautiful coupons and more  to a lucky fan!


You have 3 things to do to qualify:

1- Like & Share this post on Facebook
2- Comment below telling me which coupon you prefer.
3- Email me your name and addresse at TheFlyingCouponer@gmail.com so I can contact the winner.

I will also include other coupons that you are looking for!

Thank you and have fun!

In Unity,

TFC

30 comments:

  1. Amanda Weatherby26 October 2012 at 11:19

    I prefer FPC love trying stuff free to see if I like it before I pay for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prefer old dutch coupon and rice krispies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the old dutch coupon, those are hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Dutch would be amazing - I've never seen any of those in NB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the buy one get one free coupon, look for the cheapest items I can find and double it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have the Rice Krispies and Old Dutch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer the Dempsters and Rice Krispies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE the OIKOS (I've never seen a coupon for one!) and the Old Dutch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win the Old Dutch and Oikos one. Haven't come across these coupons before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Old Dutch coupon would be great; chips are a treat in our house and it would be great to have a coupon to purchase them. :)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the Old dutch!!
    Liked & shared on facebook also (Karla Sceviour) and emailing now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok LIked I cant find a share, but I will go back to FB and share from there,
    I would like the dempsters and formula, I do a baby box every month for a program called , "the good baby box" in our area. I give coupons, pull ups , formula, baby food;diapers , wipes. shampoo soap. IF ANYONE has any coupons or anything to get rid of or trade. contact me plz at Bobbi_68_2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love the old dutch.

    Thanks for the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Old Dutch coupon would be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to have the Old Dutch coupon please.

    ReplyDelete
  16. J'aime tout particulièrement le old dutch :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Old dutch - would be amazing

    Liz Beaton

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, love the Old Dutch coupons. I've never seen them before

    ReplyDelete
  19. liked and shared and the old dutch coupon would make my grandkids soooo happy lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Old Dutch :-) My hubby loves chips :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Old Dutch is the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. natalie donofrio27 October 2012 at 12:18

    would love the rice krispies one! liked and shared on fb and emailed

    ReplyDelete
  23. old dutch is a nice one... good luck all

    ReplyDelete
  24. I RFLLLL the Old Dutch coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. love most of them and ty

    ReplyDelete
  26. ...And the winner is Susan Connel!!! Congrats!!!!! I will email you in few minutes to find out which other coupons you are looking for! Thank you my fans!!! You are the best Crew ever!

    ReplyDelete