Sears Canada announced in May that it will be closing its Pacific Centre location in Downtown Vancouver, along with the Chinook Centre location in Calgary and Ottawa Rideau Centre. I decided to check the Vancouver location in hope to find good deals. Oh yeah, there was a lot of good of sales, and a lot of empty shelves waiting to be bought. Ha ha ha! This was like nothing I have seen before. See for yourself...
Sunday, 2 September 2012
Sears downtown Vancouver closing sales!
Sears Canada announced in May that it will be closing its Pacific Centre location in Downtown Vancouver, along with the Chinook Centre location in Calgary and Ottawa Rideau Centre. I decided to check the Vancouver location in hope to find good deals. Oh yeah, there was a lot of good of sales, and a lot of empty shelves waiting to be bought. Ha ha ha! This was like nothing I have seen before. See for yourself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment