Thursday, 6 September 2012

Giveaway! Become a follower of my blog!

*CLOSED*
 

Become a follower of my blog for a chance to win these pretty coupons!  Look for the "Join this Website" button in the right hand colum (directly above the Members photos). Please comment once you are officially a follower! Merci!!!

I will draw a winner tomorrow! Good luck!



16 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ava Mifflin
    You are now following The Flying Couponer would love to win ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice giveway.love coupons coupons would love to win this and my daughter love danone products

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm now following ty great coupns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. now a follower :)
    haven't been able to find any of these coupons anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now following :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a follower for a while. GFC name is gibberish I'm an email subscriber too.
    jlgibbings(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am officially a follower! I am new to couponing and very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now a follower :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am now following !!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im drawing a name from my followers that have left a comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. and the winner is..............Lolodie!!! Please pm me en Facebook with your info!! Congrats!!! Thank you everyone!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank u so much for the coupons and i pm u too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have followed you since you started and you are most generous to everyone. ty and good luck to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete