Mommy Flight Attendant Blogger
may i have some of these for christmass :) I have been a good baby fairy this year :)
Is this only been found in the Chatelaine magazine? and if so which issue? I would LOVe to get my hands on one. Got any for trade? lol
Its in the October issue
hahaha Canadian Coupon Report, I know, you have been pretty good this year LOL!
Amanda, I just have one...and I keep it haha
Go get the Chatelaine, its about $4.50. I will look inside to see if there are more coupons!
Thank you! I will pick one up this weekend :)
J'aimerais en recevoir un moi aussi S.V.P. Merci beaucoup
may i have some of these for christmass :) I have been a good baby fairy this year :)
ReplyDeleteIs this only been found in the Chatelaine magazine? and if so which issue? I would LOVe to get my hands on one. Got any for trade? lol
ReplyDeleteIts in the October issue
ReplyDeletehahaha Canadian Coupon Report, I know, you have been pretty good this year LOL!
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I just have one...and I keep it haha
ReplyDeleteGo get the Chatelaine, its about $4.50. I will look inside to see if there are more coupons!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will pick one up this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteJ'aimerais en recevoir un moi aussi S.V.P. Merci beaucoup
ReplyDelete