Thursday, 19 July 2012

Zaggora Hotpants= Amazing Customer Service

This is me with my HotPants doing plyometrics at the park. LOL!
 
 
All I have to say is WOW!

I bought a pair of Zaggora HotPants few weeks ago. I got them very quickly and I have been using them many times. They are so comfortable, cute and they work!

Two days ago, I noticed a small whole between the legs. I contacted Zaggora's customer service and they told me that they were going to send me an other pair. I even asked for a smaller size as I have already lost weight and they were happy to send me a smaller size. This is what I call Customer Service! Amazing product, amazing people.

HotPants enhance your natural body temperature to warm you up in the areas we want to target most (thighs, bum, and legs). Since you’re heating up and your body is using more energy, you are burning more calories.



3 comments:

  1. That's great, it is few and far between that you get customer service like that! I had no idea you picked up a pair of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I was so surprise!!! Oh yes Melissa, I really love my HotPants!

    ReplyDelete