The Flying Couponer
Mommy Flight Attendant Blogger
Coupons Call in
Home
About me
Start here
Print your SmartSource Coupons
Call-in Coupons
Tear pad coupons
My Shopping Trips
CONTESTS!!!
My Muhahaha Couponing Pictures
I fly
Citations
PR Friendly
Policy
Contact me
Friday, 6 July 2012
I paid 26$
Hi guys, I just came back from Walmart. I was suppose to be there for only few minutes, but I ended up finding many sales that were not in the flyers.
Stand by for the break down!
Be a Fan
2 comments:
Unknown
6 July 2012 at 19:33
Im still not even close to being able to do that
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
The Flying Couponer
7 July 2012 at 18:05
Yes you are!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im still not even close to being able to do that
ReplyDeleteYes you are!!
ReplyDelete