I am looking for high value or FPC. I also have a lot more coupons to trade. If there is something your are RRRRL for, please let me know.
I am Looking for any So Nice, Glad outdoor garbage bag, Pampers, Chapman's, Banana, Natrel milk, Liberty Greek, Cottage cheese, Sunrise (plain tofu), Oasis juice boxes, pringles.
i have an FPC for any Jergens product with a value of 11.99 with no exp. Is that something you would want? I would really love the Scrubbing bubbles and the vaseline. what is there total product value?
What are you looking?
ReplyDeleteI am looking for high value or FPC. I also have a lot more coupons to trade. If there is something your are RRRRL for, please let me know.
ReplyDeleteI am Looking for any So Nice, Glad outdoor garbage bag, Pampers, Chapman's, Banana, Natrel milk, Liberty Greek, Cottage cheese, Sunrise (plain tofu), Oasis juice boxes, pringles.
Merci!!!
The Glade coupons are gone already!
ReplyDeletei have an FPC for any Jergens product with a value of 11.99 with no exp. Is that something you would want? I would really love the Scrubbing bubbles and the vaseline. what is there total product value?
ReplyDeleteIm sorry Kelly, I don't have them anymore.
ReplyDelete