Mommy Flight Attendant Blogger
Iced Tea!!! Thats it Im going to Sobeys tonight!@#
Go girl! Did you find some??
Found a $2 coupon in a juice pitcher at walmart.... used this to buy 1kg Good Host Iced Tea at Save On oods (BC) 3.99 - 2.00 paid 1.99 ( on sale from 6.49). and ..... there are $10 worth of coupons for Delissio Pizzas on the wrapper!!!
Awww Thanks Esther, I also found the $2 coupon in a juice pitcher!! I am so going to get this!! Merci!
Iced Tea!!! Thats it Im going to Sobeys tonight!@#
ReplyDeleteGo girl! Did you find some??
ReplyDeleteFound a $2 coupon in a juice pitcher at walmart.... used this to buy 1kg Good Host Iced Tea at Save On oods (BC) 3.99 - 2.00 paid 1.99 ( on sale from 6.49). and ..... there are $10 worth of coupons for Delissio Pizzas on the wrapper!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww Thanks Esther, I also found the $2 coupon in a juice pitcher!! I am so going to get this!! Merci!
ReplyDelete