Tuesday, 12 June 2012

My view on Couponing







Hello Crew Members!

When I started couponing, I was calling myself Extreme Couponer. I have to admit that the more I was learning about couponing, the more I was realizing that I was not really an Extreme Couponer. You won't find a huge stock pile in my house. I give about three quarter of what I get to my family and friends.

Couponing is fun and we should definetely not stress over it. Unless couponing is not a choice for you. Couponing is a hobby for me, so stress is when I am late for work and I see the aircraft I was suppose to be on leaving the gate. That's what I call STRESS! Hehe. What is stress for you?

For my fans that don't have time to find coupons, I would recommend going down to the basics, like Price Matching. You can still save a lot of money without having to search for coupons. We should all be proud of every penny we are saving.


In Unity,

TFC



No comments:

Post a Comment