Thursday, 12 April 2012

Nescafé anybody??




I really like Nescafé! They are 1.50$ off this week at Walmart. I bought a lot because the last time they were on sale, I didn't buy enought to last me until the next big sale, this week sale. I had to cheat once, it was 1.00$ off at Metro few weeks ago. I got only one, because I was still waiting for a bigger sale!!!! And it happened this week! I must look like a big instant coffee drinker, but I usually only have one mug per day, which is about one cup and a half. The taste of Nescafé Espresso is not exactly the same as espresso but it is close enough to give you this bold and robust flavor. I also use coffee as a stimulant, so I find instant coffee very convenient. Are you a coffee drinker? Is instant coffee popular in your house?





5 comments:

  1. not much of an instant coffee drinker, but i do use it for recipes. (I have a purculator,)
    Very good price on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie! Recipes???? My asian hubby likes coffee on his rice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis allées chez Walmart a Longueuil aujourd'hui, le café
    n'était en rabais

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cependant les gâteries au canard pour chien le petit format était en rabais

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah parfait Malou, au moins tu n'es pas allée pour rien!

    ReplyDelete