Sunday, 1 April 2012

Facebook's ''Hate" button







Since 2010, we have seen the ''Like" Facebook's button over the whole Internet. We are now learning that Facebook is considering a ''Hate" button as well!!!

Every day Facebook's users are generating 2.7 billion "Likes" and Comments. With the "Hate" button, Facebook expect to double that!

What do you think of this "Hate" button?


5 comments:

  1. I hate the idea of a "Hate" button - "Dislike" is more my speed..... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pourquoi un tel bouton (haine bouton)
      Si on aime pas et bien tu n'as qu'a pas cliquer sur le bouton j'aime
      Je contre le bouton haine bouton

      Delete
  2. Yes, I think Dislike would be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Dislike would be more my style too. Hate is a very stong word one that needs to be considered before saying..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick a dislike button,not hate

    ReplyDelete