*CLOSED*
Bonjour, Comment ça va??
I am so excited about the new tear pad coupons
that I want to share them with you!
The winner will get all the coupons on the pictures!
To enter the contest, please go to my FB Fan Page
to tell me how long you have been couponing.
Share, Get your friends to Like my page and your post.
The post with the most Likes will win!
Contest closes in 24hrs, 16h30 Eastern time
Good luck!
I made the list of the most popular couponing blogs!
While you are there please vote for me,
While you are there please vote for me,
Flying Couponer, last one at the bottom!!
Make sure to enter your email and info,
you could win a MacBook Air!!
Diane xox


What does the Nexxus Coupon state? SO many great coupons this month. Cheers Mr.CBB
ReplyDeleteIt's back. $3/1 Nexxus no restrictions
ReplyDeleteCrikey, that's a good one! Cheers Mate for sharing and good luck to everyone!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Would love to win would love to share!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this coupon contest! I have been couponing for almost a year and I find that it saves me quite a bit ogf money! Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr.CBB and Barb
ReplyDeleteNeonmamo and Marion, did you post your answer on my Facebook page?
ReplyDelete