Great collection :) I personally have 3 binders I know that sounds like a lot but I keep one for coupons I wish to trade on my desk with envelopes and stamps 1 smaller one for coupons expiring in a month and want to use up in my shopping bag and my big one which is home to the rest also on my desk. When I do my flyer matchups I pick out the coupons I am going to use and place them in a envelope with my shopping list that is what I take to the store. If you want to do a giveaway for some coupons I would love to participate I am collecting coupons for people suffering from major depression and no longer able to work because of it. I have 5 people whom I plan out their shopping list and organize everything for them. These people are often overlooked by society and they need to know that somebody cares.
Ok I"m jelouse of the size of your binder. lol. It would take 2 of mine to fit one of yours.. But then we dont' get the coupons, like others do.. small town... and a tearpad swiper sure dont help
Moi aussi j'ai un binder pour mes coupons, je suis couponneuse depuis de nombreuses années. j'épargne au moins 10$ par semaine et des semaines beaucoup plus
Great collection :) I personally have 3 binders I know that sounds like a lot but I keep one for coupons I wish to trade on my desk with envelopes and stamps 1 smaller one for coupons expiring in a month and want to use up in my shopping bag and my big one which is home to the rest also on my desk. When I do my flyer matchups I pick out the coupons I am going to use and place them in a envelope with my shopping list that is what I take to the store. If you want to do a giveaway for some coupons I would love to participate I am collecting coupons for people suffering from major depression and no longer able to work because of it. I have 5 people whom I plan out their shopping list and organize everything for them. These people are often overlooked by society and they need to know that somebody cares.
ReplyDeleteCouponing for a great cause Stacey. Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHi Stacey! You are very well organised! Amazing cause, we will have a giveway very soon, once we have 700 likes!
ReplyDeleteOk I"m jelouse of the size of your binder. lol. It would take 2 of mine to fit one of yours.. But then we dont' get the coupons, like others do.. small town... and a tearpad swiper sure dont help
ReplyDeleteMoi aussi j'ai un binder pour mes coupons,
ReplyDeleteje suis couponneuse depuis de nombreuses années.
j'épargne au moins 10$ par semaine et des semaines
beaucoup plus