Hi MilitaryMom! I didnt keep my receipt, but I can give you some details! I had 5x Get 2 and save 1$ on Clover Leaf products. I got these coupons in a trade. I PM the Glad at Walmart, 1$ each. I had a FPC for the Asana, a 0.75$ websaver coupon for the So Nice and I used 3x 0.75$ Black Diamond. I PM the Black Diamond with Price Shoppers (2$).
Please, leave me a message!!
ReplyDeleteShould I give more details??? I enjoy couponing, but I don't really like calculating hehe
ReplyDeleteLots of good stuff there! Love the oysters and mussels!
ReplyDeleteinstead of calculating,could scan your receipt and post picture?
ReplyDeleteHi Highflier! Yes, love them too! I had a few buy one and get 1.00$ off coupons.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I didnt even think about it hahaha! Thanks hun!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the 411? Are you going to provide us with a breakdown?
ReplyDeleteCurious about the Cloverleaf :)
Hi MilitaryMom! I didnt keep my receipt, but I can give you some details!
ReplyDeleteI had 5x Get 2 and save 1$ on Clover Leaf products. I got these coupons in a trade. I PM the Glad at Walmart, 1$ each. I had a FPC for the Asana, a 0.75$ websaver coupon for the So Nice and I used 3x 0.75$ Black Diamond. I PM the Black Diamond with Price Shoppers (2$).
Very nice :)
Delete