Tuesday, 27 March 2012

CONTEST!! VERY HOT CANADIAN TEAR PAD COUPONS!







Are you ready for this???

Contest time!!!

I got all the HOTTEST tear pad coupons!

Of course, I had to get a few extra for my fans!


GO
to my Facebook Fan Page

The Flying Couponer

to like it and to tell me which coupon is your favorite on the picture. Share with your friends and get them to like my page and to like your post. The most likes will win!


ATTENTION! If you find TWO new followers for my blog, you will get FIVE extra likes! If you follow me on Twitter, you will get ONE extra like!


Contest closes in 24hrs, 14h00 East time


Good Luck!!




13 comments:

  1. I joined your blog because of Dani Charizard Ray! Her comment was "I like the nivea coupon!" Thanks,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined your blog because of Dani Charizard Ray! -Catlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing what everyone has for coupons!Now if I can remember them when I go shopping !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennise, make sure to write them down before you go shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!(aka Sandra MulleKurisu)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joined for Dani- "Nivea"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, 1 sec, if you are Anonymous, that means that you are not a follower yet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. not on twitter I follow the fb page though and creep your blog. does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am now following via email

    ReplyDelete