Hey guys!! I was suppose to do a Facebook coupons giveaway at 450 likes...and we are now 515!! So let's do one now, and an other one when we reach 600! Please share share share. For this 450 likes giveaway, the first person to guess which number I am thinking (you can trust me!) will win! Choose a number between 0 and 100! How does it sounds like??
Sunday, 4 March 2012
450 likes coupons giveaway!
Hey guys!! I was suppose to do a Facebook coupons giveaway at 450 likes...and we are now 515!! So let's do one now, and an other one when we reach 600! Please share share share. For this 450 likes giveaway, the first person to guess which number I am thinking (you can trust me!) will win! Choose a number between 0 and 100! How does it sounds like??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment