Wednesday, 1 February 2012

SmartSource Coupon Machines?!


I just came back from a coupon walk, or I should say coupon dance! I came across my first SmartSource Coupon Machine! Have you seen one? I just found out that they have been around for a very long time. Those machines give one coupon at the time and it takes some time for another coupon to come out. This machine almost look like there is a motion detector. That's how I ended up dancing back and forth! Come on, I couldn't leave with only one coupon! LOL!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, pas trop vite, et spéciale
    dit moi pourquoi ce genre de machine.
    Pourquoi la compagnie n'imprime t-elle pas leurs coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou, ils utilisent ce genre de machine pour éviter qu'une seule personne en prenne plusieurs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea and Anonymous, it is very an impressive machine, but I guess it is not too good for us. It takes about 30 seconds to get a second coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool I see them my kids love it , they think its a real Robot,LOL

    oxoxoxox
    Madam Idea

    ReplyDelete