Friday, 17 February 2012

My favorite Couponing tips!





If you don't have coupons, you can still save a lot of money by price matching. Make sure to read the flyers and to bring them with you when you are shopping.

Don't pay full price, always buy on sale.

Always buy smaller items because they are cheaper and your coupons will cover a bigger portion of the price.

If possible, try to lose your brand loyalty.

Make sure to know the prices. You can carry around a little note book to write the prices.

Stock pile for the things you need for about 3 to 4 months. It is very nice to have shelving but it is not necessary. I have a basement and a garage but I like to keep my stock pile where I use it, diswacher soap under the kitchen sink and crackers in the pantry.


What are your favorite tips?

4 comments:

  1. I bought a bunch of the listerine whitening when we could get it for free a few months back.
    I just opened the first bottle
    and the taste is gross!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Price matching is the best! I go through the fliers and make a list of the best deals and go to my local No Frills to price match. It's worth it for the grocery store to do this, as I buy way more than just my couponed/sale items and they benefit on those sales. The Walmart also price matches, but I prefer to shop elsewhere. The Fresh Co. also price matches on identical items. I feel like I am getting away with something when I price match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c_mcarthur Lol, Im ok with the taste.

    ReplyDelete